In today’s competitive business landscape, creating an online presence for any company has become quite essential. Different online marketing approaches are replacing the traditional ways of marketing. Therefore, understanding your audience and drawing more traffic to your website is crucial. Companies often reach out to content developing agencies to avail their content writing services to boost traffic and drive more sales.
Reasons Why Content Marketing Is Important
- Building Brand Awareness At A Low Cost – Content marketing is the most efficient way to build brand reputation and awareness for the new targeted audience at a low price. It cuts down the cost of advertising or PR and brings relevant traffic to the website. According to DemandMetric, content marketing costs about 62% less than traditional marketing techniques and bring about 3% more leads. Content writing services are offered by several agencies and that too at a very affordable price range.
- Showcase Subject Matter Expertise – The customers want to know that they are dealing with experts who know the nuts and bolts of the specific industry. Each time any company posts content on their website, they show how much they know about the industry. This helps establish trust, and people are more likely to take action after going through the content.
- Generate More and Better Leads – When your targeted audiences like your content, they are likely to buy from you in future. Moreover, the call-to-action incorporated in your content redirect new leads for the sales team.
Lindsay Kolowich, the team manager of the HubSpot Academy Acquisition Content Team, says, “Content is a great way to guide users to a landing page. Typically, you create content to provide visitors with useful, free information. You can include CTAs anywhere in your content — inline, bottom-of-post, in the hero, or even on the side panel. The more delighted a visitor is with your content, the more likely they are to click your call-to-action and move onto your landing page.
Content Marketing Strategies to Boost Blog Traffic
- Update Your Blog – Google prioritises websites with fresh content. Studies show that the more often a blog is updated, the more are the chances of receiving traffic. Therefore, if your target is to get more sales, you should update your blog twice a week.
- Write A Great Headline – 80% of the people will click to read your content if the heading is proper.
Take a look at this ad from Dow Theory Forecasts.
After reading this headline, readers will be curious to know how they can get advice on 650 stocks for just $1 and will indeed read the full content.
Headlines like this create interest in the reader’s mind, keep them on your website, and increase engagement.
- Promote On Social Media – When it comes to promoting a new blog, social media can be the best platform to bring more traffic and generate new leads. Share new blog posts across social media networks like Twitter, Facebook, Pinterest, etc. These platforms can generate a tremendous amount of traffic if the audience finds the content compelling enough.
- Use Photos – Using photos in your content helps increase the traffic. A blog with images in it makes it more appealing to the readers. Moreover, keywords can be used in the photos in the form of an Alt image tag, which boosts search engine optimisation (SEO). However, while selecting the images one must be very careful to avoid copyright issues. Consider selecting royalty-free photos from sites like Freepik.
- Incorporate Relevant Keywords – The use of keywords is the crux of SEO. Keywords are relevant words or phrases that help Google to understand what the page is about. Consequently, appropriate keywords bring more traffic and generate new leads. Though keyword integration should be done in such a manner that there should not be any keyword stuffing. Any professional company that provides content writing services take care of such preventive measures.
- Incorporate Links – While mentioning the product or service of any other company, include the link to that company’s page. Google likes to see outbound links on a site. Moreover, the company mentioned also notices the post and links back to your post.
- Include Videos – Including videos in a blog post is one of the best ways to increase traffic on your site, as Google owns YouTube. Including videos in the blog makes the content more appealing to the readers.
Therefore, following these content marketing strategies, one can boost their blog traffic and drive more sales by generating new leads. Quality is the key when it comes to content marketing. Make sure to create 100% unique content and watch your blogs do wonders! There are a lot of professional agencies that provide content writing services. These agencies generate quality contents that adhere to all the SEO standards and help to boost traffic and generate new leads to your website.